Slightly ahead of WWDC we have some specs of the highly anticipated Macbook Pro line and a surprise update for the powerhouse Mac Pro’s. 9to5Mac claims to have a reliable source who provided the specs below.
- Normal configuration: 3.2GHz quad-core processor, 6GB of RAM, 1TB hard drive, and the ATI Radeon 5770 graphics chip.
- Normal configuration: 2.4GHz 12-core processor, 12GB of RAM, 1TB hard drive, and the ATI Radeon 5770 graphics chip.
- Server configuration: 3.2GHz quad-core processor, 8GB of RAM, Two 1TB hard drives
- 13.3 inch: 2.5GHz dual core processor, 4GB of RAM, 500GB hard drive
- 13.3 inch: 2.9GHz dual core processor, 8GB of RAM, 750GB hard drive
- 15.4 inch: 2.3GHz quad core processor, 4GB of RAM, 500GB hard drive
- 15.4 inch: 2.6GHz quad core processor, 8GB of RAM, 750GB hard drive (BTO upgrades to 2.7GHz quad core and 1TB HD will be available)
- MC975LL/A – MBP 15.4/2.3/8GB/256GB FLASH-USA
- MC976LL/A – MBP 15.4/2.6/8GB/512GB FLASH-USA
- MD831LL/A – MBP 15.4/2.7/16GB/768GB FLASH-USA
Updated with confirmed specs.